Hair glitch

scarleterikssen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's the transparency from the hair and your lashes causing an alpha glitch. That happens when two transparent layers sit over one another.

You could try setting your lashes to mask.. they don't look as full but  unless someone really zooms in on your face, they shouldn't notice too much difference.

• Like 4

Ceka's 100% correct. This also happens with clothing that's transparent and hair, lace and hair, etc. Some clothing has the option of switching blend mode, most doesn't. I sometimes switch to an updo if my hair is interfering badly with the upper back of a nice dress.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

The hair's transparency is colliding with both your eyelashes and your eyeshadow. Your best bet is to set the eyelashes to Alpha Mask (if your head allows it), and to use BOM makeup. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Orwar said:

The hair's transparency is colliding with both your eyelashes and your eyeshadow. Your best bet is to set the eyelashes to Alpha Mask (if your head allows it), and to use BOM makeup. 

You were the one that told me about this the last time.. :)

See how much i botched it from what you told me before?  I almost had it right.  hehehehe:$

9 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You were the one that told me about this the last time.. :)

See how much i botched it from what you told me before?  I almost had it right.  hehehehe:$

Haha, no you got it right with the alpha mask on the eyelashes, but that would only work on the lashes so the makeup would still be cut! On Lelutka heads you also have this oddity with the eye socket which, for some reason, appears to have an applier on it (unless I just added that myself somehow?) - and if you tint your eye socket (say if you want a really 'deep' eyeliner), that too will be cut - and I found no fix for it yet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2022 at 4:11 PM, Orwar said:

That's exactly the setup i get the glitch with :(

1 hour ago, scarleterikssen said:

That's exactly the setup i get the glitch with :(

Pretty sure you don't, for one part of your bake to be alpha glitched is a technical impossibility. Which head are you using?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.