IMPORT ISSUES INTO

VirtualKitten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I had some helpful instruction from Aquila for a bit which was very kind of him which has enabled me to make more progress on things .

However I have been stuck again on one part of a projects physics  now I don't have lots of tiny triangles  or DEGENARATIVE TRIANGLES as pointed out by the importer as far as I can see  but this will not import without this error message.

5421e86320e6603938236c9ea6e31e36.png

I don't know what to remove t get rid of this error as everything I have tried so far gives this same error the off movement of only the physics also happened

when i tried to move the object to give better view it has all  transformations applied:

c6a3c0d105cfea20fae1c4c838364d77.png

Does anyone have any ideas please

Thankyou Denise

These are all back again on different part but can find no tiny triangles

502ce29f6781aa88ac809e21a21258ac.png

As they are single faces how can the Secondlife Importer think that there are any tiny triangles?

It seems to be detecting a single skined edged planes as having edges when they don't is the Importer having a mid life crisis? I have tried all the thigs i did before and there ddo not appear to be stray vector

bfb684c35ed6b021f44959879a715ba0.png

11 hours ago, entity0x said:

Pretty sure I got this physics info from either @ChinRey, @Chic Aeon, @arton Rotaru

It could have been either of us. There are a few things I probably would have done slightly different but nothing really significant. But VitualKitten's physics model is the same style and just as good once he/she got rid of those rogue vertices.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.