Time for increased prims on Homesteads!!!

Wallace Wirefly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Polypheme Wade said:

5000 prims is not enough for me, it would indeed take 7500 prims, which would be good for everyone. On my Aegyptos region (Serena Gem) I can't finish this Egyptian complex.

https://ibb.co/0tSjKV5

Since you're renting, you could rent 1/4 of a full region which is 7500 prims for less than you're paying for the homestead.  From the same company.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Since you're renting, you could rent 1/4 of a full region which is 7500 prims for less than you're paying for the homestead.  From the same company.

Yes, but they would only have 1/4 of the space...probably wouldn't need 7500 for that much less land :(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Polypheme Wade said:

Yes, that's right, my build occupies the homestead completely, I can't do anything on 1/4 sim.

And that's why people get full regions.  For $109 you get 5000.  For $209 you get 20000.  That's not a huge increase in price for a huge increase in prims.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Polypheme Wade said:

Yes, but it's too expensive for me. I note in passing that we are at 30,000 prims and not 20,000 for a full sim :)

You pay extra for the 30000 prim islands.  It's a $30 upgrade fee as well as an extra $30 per month IIRC.  😊

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You pay extra for the 30000 prim islands.  It's a $30 upgrade fee as well as an extra $30 per month IIRC.  😊

Didn't the price of homesteads just go down, and/or restrictions for getting them? It feels early to be demanding more prims for homesteads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Didn't the price of homesteads just go down, and/or restrictions for getting them? It feels early to be demanding more prims for homesteads.

Homesteads are now available to premium members without the previous stipulation that you had to own a full region first.  That was great news.  The price of full regions went down in March?  From $229 to $209.  The price of a homestead is still $109.  Both are too much for me right now but an extra $100/month $25/wk for 3x the prims does seem reasonable.

The upgrade to 30000 prims would be $239 per month.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Polypheme Wade said:

5000 prims is not enough for me, it would indeed take 7500 prims, which would be good for everyone. On my Aegyptos region (Serena Gem) I can't finish this Egyptian complex.

Homesteads were/are made for residential use. Normal regions are designated for bigger projects. So if you need more prims for a big project, get a regular region.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.