Looking to grow our team!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If this sounds intriguing to you, message me directly in world.  You can find me under my username reallyseriously79.  I would prefer a note card as im's can get capped or lost.  I would like to have a chat to get to know you in world to see if you would be a good fit for the team. 

Edited by ReallySeriously79
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ReallySeriously79 said:

Looking for help with some events we are putting together is sl.  There are a variety of roles and tasks to help with.  If this sounds like something you are interested in please message me.  

Most people who are looking to hire give some idea of what the job will entail. Are these music events? Adult events? What roles and tasks are available?  How would anyone even remotely know if they are interested if you give no details whatsoever.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ReallySeriously79 said:

Looking for help with some events we are putting together is sl.  There are a variety of roles and tasks to help with.  If this sounds like something you are interested in please message me.  

What my forum friends are saying is, your OG post is really vague. When you're hiring someone for a work, make sure you post in detail instead of just a vague statement like your OG post. Put on some efforts for the details and stuffs, most people would definetly like to know before hand before taking anything into consideration.

• Like 4

On 3/31/2022 at 6:45 AM, ReallySeriously79 said:

If this sounds intriguing to you, message me directly in world.  You can find me under my username reallyseriously79.  I would prefer a note card as im's can get capped or lost.

👆🏽

6 hours ago, IxBabexI said:

I'll be on your team!! What are we doing?

*Points out the obvious*

text-him-first-%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.