Needs so cool people to hang out with

MalibuBratz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey y'all!

I'm a 22 yo gay man, i've been playing SL for a little while and i'd like to have some new friends to hang out with. I'm really chill, love to visit places, go shopping, party, play games... I'm very open minded, dont care about gender, sexuality, religion... 😃

Imu if y'all wanna hang out 😃

vds.PNG

Edited by MalibuBratz

20 minutes ago, MalibuBratz said:

Hey y'all!

I'm a 22 yo gay man, i've been playing SL for a little while and i'd like to have some new friends to hang out with. I'm really chill, love to visit places, go shopping, party, play games... I'm very open minded, dont care about gender, sexuality, religion... 😃

Imu if y'all wanna hang out 😃

vds.PNG

Hello beautiful Malibu ^^. I'm Reilly and a bi man. The lgbtq society here is very welcoming. I'm very new myself (2 months) and have met really great people. Here are some active groups I'm part of you can check out; Steamworks, GAY PARTY CENTRAL OF SECOND LIFE, The Pines, Fire Island, Atonement Men's Beach and The Edge is a popular cruising spot. Good luck! If you want to hang out send me a message here or IM me. I'm not very knowledgeable because I'm too new myself and still need help with so many things hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Hello beautiful Malibu ^^. I'm Reilly and a bi man. The lgbtq society here is very welcoming. I'm very new myself (2 months) and have met really great people. Here are some active groups I'm part of you can check out; Steamworks, GAY PARTY CENTRAL OF SECOND LIFE, The Pines, Fire Island, Atonement Men's Beach and The Edge is a popular cruising spot. Good luck! If you want to hang out send me a message here or IM me. I'm not very knowledgeable because I'm too new myself and still need help with so many things hahaha

Thank you! I will check those groupes out 😃 I actually made a male avi too for more gay places haha! I'll IM you when i get on 😃 

• Like 1

Hi Malibu

In addition to the places Robber mentioned, I'd like to add "Adventures of Dust". It's very popular with gay guys in your age-range, though all LGBT-friendly people are welcome and they won't mind if you have a female avatar - I do too.  Not sure where you're based but its mostly Europeans and Brits so events mostly start from around noon SLT but there are some later ones too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maitimo said:

Hi Malibu

In addition to the places Robber mentioned, I'd like to add "Adventures of Dust". It's very popular with gay guys in your age-range, though all LGBT-friendly people are welcome and they won't mind if you have a female avatar - I do too.  Not sure where you're based but its mostly Europeans and Brits so events mostly start from around noon SLT but there are some later ones too.

I'm going to check this out too ^^

2 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

@Maitimo So Britain is no longer part of Europe?
I never got that message in the news so far. Must be a news scoop for this forum.  :D

lol *cough*Brexit*cough*  

I separated them mainly cos of the timezone & language differences, not because of any political or geographical situation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Hi Malibu

Thank you! I will check it out. I'm actually from France so it's perfect haha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.