Newbank Community Center mole boat rezzer

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've really been enjoying the Newbank Community Center and going for walks around the area.  @Abnor MoleOne question I have though, with the beautiful waterway surrounding the Community Center, is is there plans to have a mole built small boat rezzer like at the Eyrie Community Center, but styled for the new theme? I keep wanting to cruise that water area in a slow moving water craft, I'm sure others might enjoy the experience as well. Some feedback on this please, if you have any, Abnor? :)

• Like 8

To commandeer your thread, Pru, I was just at Chippewa Junction at the elaborate train station. The natural place for a train rezzer. Why, oh why, isn't there one there? There is the possibility that I was too blind to see it. The signs tend to be small. Automobile rez zone, but not one for trains. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

The natural place for a train rezzer. Why, oh why, isn't there one there?

You are correct, no train rezzer. You can easily find rez zones in Belli using the Mini-Map with "show/property lines" turned on. Rez zones are typically smaller and/or oddly shaped compared to rectangular parcels. There is a boat rezzer in Punjab Highlands and the lake is big enough for a float plane to take off YaY!

Punjab Highlands Rez Zone.jpg

Edited by diamond Marchant
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

We don't have a boat rezzer of our own there, but I think I could make a rezzing area where residents could rez their own if they wanted to cruise around the pond. I can also add a couple of those pool floaty rezzers I think.

That would be awesome, thank you @Abnor Mole! 🥰

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.