"Gateway to the Mainland" in Bellisseria is now open.

Rufferta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gebuesch/78/180/28

As promised, I have put together a collection of resources for Bellisserians who might want to live on the Mainland but don't know where to start. It is my response to the Bellisserian Embassies on the Mainland. It's not fancy enough to be called an Embassy though, so I just called it "Gateway to the Mainland".

Subjects include topics like "What is Tier?" and "A Short Tour of the Mainland".  I hope to add information in the future on terraforming, joint ownership of land, house placement & landscaping, and a step-by-step guide to buying a parcel.

Information is from a variety of sources including residents' comments after I posted an article on "How Not to Buy Land"*. If you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints I have put in a suggestion box by the front door.

You won't be able to find the place on search due to Bellisseria's restrictions, but there is currently an Operation Mainland passport kiosk on the front porch and after February 26th there should be a Bellisserian Bureau of Bureaucracy passport kiosk there as well.

*One of the few subjects on which I am an expert.

Gateway to the Mainland building .jpg

Edited by Rufferta
I can't spell.
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.