Looking for Linden Home in the Wallingford region

Rusty Rizzo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is this forum turning into the tinder of homes? I see you’re the second person this week to request a specific region, and I admire the fact that you’re willing to speak your wants and just throw it out there. I wonder if we need a separate thread just for homes-hookup? Lolol 

The odds of 1 of the 20 residents in that region involved in the second life forums would be mathematically impossible, it would be like being struck by lightning while on the way to cashing your mega millions lotto ticket. 

I thought about the option to message the owners, but that would look like: Resident 1: Hello, Great house! Resident 2: Thanks I love it. Resident 1: When are you going to be moving? Resident 2: Moving? Resident 1: Yah I heard about the mesh mite infestation; it looks like they are moving this way, I heard they eat mesh furnishing, especially the no copy ones. Resident 2: Really... Resident 1: Yah it's all over socials I had to see it for myself and I had to wear this special clothing to witness it first hand (have a full bio suit on). Resident 2: Is that why you're wearing that suit? Resident 1: Sure is! Resident 2: Couldn't I just cover my parcel with that material? Resident 1: Unfortunately the material only provides temporary protection. Gota run take care. Resident 2: You too, thank you for the heads up. Resident 1: No problem please let me know if you ever consider relocating, I could sure use this site as a mesh mite research facility. Resident 2: Will do. Resident 1: I almost forgot here's my card, (transfers notecard with contact information to Resident 2) thanks again. 

Edited by Paulsian
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.