Hair Help.................again!

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks everyone. I ended up doing my photo with just a hair base. Have several, that wasn't the problem.

There really IS a need for this. I have some great hats  that really need "fringe" so that they look like there is actual hair underneath the hat. I have lots of hats and caps with hair, just need something completely flat (like leggings that REALLY FIT EXACTLY)  that could be used with hats sold with not hair.  

IF the hair was mod and "prim" it could be adjusted  but there isn't much of that around these days.  And the old stuff isn't all that impressive :D.    

Appreciate the replies.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

Try Kuni for bangs and strands included with some hairs. You have to demo, some are add-ons and some are turned on by the HUD, and the latter is not useful.

But I know Sintiklia have lots of hairs with attachable bangs. And it is really attachments, that you can move and resize (but resize only with HUD).

Doux has had bangs and fringes in the weekend sales several times. I bought some, but they were not looking good with other Doux hairs that I had, so I stopped buying them. But for using them alone with hats, would be good.

Edited by Marianne Little

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Try Kuni for bangs and strands included with some hairs. You have to demo, some are add-ons and some are turned on by the HUD, and the latter is not useful.

But I know Sintiklia have lots of hairs with attachable bangs. And it is really attachments, that you can move and resize (but resize only with HUD).

Doux has had bangs and fringes in the weekend sales several times. I bought some, but they were not looking good with other Doux hairs that I had, so I stopped buying them. But for using them alone with hats, would be good.

Now that you mention it, Marianne, I remember Dura had some kind of bangs or hair "add-on" for hoodies. Maybe that could also be used with hats without requiring too much fixing. If I remember correctly, it is available for free at the Gabriel mainstore (among the group gifts on the right side of the entrance hall) as the hair "add-on" had been created in collaboration with Gabriel for one of their hoodies.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.