Charged for lindens, didn’t receive lindens.

JadeLovie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, JadeLovie said:

Billing office is closed.

Billing office will open again in the morning. It is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.  Meantime, check the USD balance in your SL account (on your dashboard at secondlife.com). If a LindeX purchase fails, the cash usually ends up being diverted there.

1 hour ago, JadeLovie said:

I was charged on my Visa card for lindens but it said the card didn’t work. I checked my balance and the money is gone. Is there a way to fix this? Billing office is closed.

Also. confirm that you did an "Instant Buy (Market Buy)" rather than a "Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy)".  The second is placing an order that you have to wait to be filled - the money is taken immediately but it might take a while to fill the order.  If you did the second one, you can go to your LindeX history and cancel the transaction - then simply buy using the Instant Buy.

image.thumb.png.bd331e8685ef566b3442471350b38db5.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Also. confirm that you did an "Instant Buy (Market Buy)" rather than a "Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy)".  The second is placing an order that you have to wait to be filled - the money is taken immediately but it might take a while to fill the order.  If you did the second one, you can go to your LindeX history and cancel the transaction - then simply buy using the Instant Buy.

image.thumb.png.bd331e8685ef566b3442471350b38db5.png

it’s saying system_cancel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.