Introverts Welcome

Nightmare Balestra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Considering how you are all over about 99% of the threads from people seeking friends telling them to add you or that you will look them up....I will have to go with no, this isn't all of us in SL.

Just because a person can muster up the courage to be outgoing in SL doesn't mean they are not an introvert, RL is a much scarier place.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Those sigma people that enjoy sit on the top of a mountain to contemplate the creation or float in a pond inside a cave or just watch an eternal sunset on the sea.

I don't miss people. But I feel guilty for the assistance and advice I could give.

In the end all will be lost... except your soul... maybe.

Edited by 2Tessa

I am new and I am a Virgo and introvert. I am quiet till  you get to know me. You would think online world would be better for me. I talked to a person for a few minutes and they said that I was too reserved..I'm not once you get to know me.no usually do not just jump into things. Once I know you a little. I can relate to this post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 9:16 PM, Kalegthepsionicist said:

you looking genuine people here ?

genuine people talk about their real.

I'm genuine. You interact with the genuine, real me in SL through my avatar. I don't lie or play games. But I do not talk about my real. 

An extroverted introvert, btw. I can put on the extrovert mask well, but sweet Bastet it's soooo tiring. The longer the extrovert has to be out, the exponentially longer I need alone time recover.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

Is it to late to join the introvert club?

Sorry, I was to busy building up the courage to put myself out there and place my name into this goblet of socially awkward fire. 

Just started my SL journey 4 days ago, been playing on and off and kind of a loner :'). Spent the first 2 days trying to wrap my head around dressing my character and burying myself in duplications of item folders (why a pair of sunglasses needs 3 folders is beyond me). 

Anyways, I am babbling coz I am nervous. 

Please feel free to add me as a friend and don't be afraid to say 'Hi' or ask if I 'like stuff' it'd be cool to hang and be socially awkward together.

Also, I haven't worked out how to take a selfie of my SL character so I put a pfp pic of Hellboy until I figure it out. 

BYEZ

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.