cannot add freinds to my house firestorm

velvetgurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi having a major problem iwhen my freind visits my house he cannot open any doors to any rooms i managed to add him to the acess list even with new security on he still cant open any doors or windows i keep geeting message sorry must be on authorised list which he should be because he has been added to my house any ideas guys please help this is so frustraiting

binder, after adding your friends to the home's Access List (via the controller inside near the front door), did you hit "Use List" in the Access menu?  There's two steps, first you add your friends to the list, and then you have to tell it (in most of the themes) to actually USE the list.  The syntax may vary a bit depending on which theme your home is.  Pay attention to the prompts the controller gives you in chat.

I believe the notecard for the parcel (from the parcel controller outside) describes the process in detail.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

binder, after adding your friends to the home's Access List (via the controller inside near the front door), did you hit "Use List" in the Access menu?  There's two steps, first you add your friends to the list, and then you have to tell it (in most of the themes) to actually USE the list.  The syntax may vary a bit depending on which theme your home is.  Pay attention to the prompts the controller gives you in chat.

I believe the notecard for the parcel (from the parcel controller outside) describes the process in detail.

yes i have sotrted it now thank you very much for help

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.