logging in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if you have issues logging in to second life in-world, i would highly recommend trying to log into secondlife.com itself on a web browser, change your password, then try to log in again. if that does not work, maybe send in a support ticket at the embedded link. -- i hope it works and you can figure out what's going on.

Edited by Iggy UwU
grammar check. :')

I had trouble logging in for a few minutes too. I tried three different locations to log into. Only the third one worked. Oddly, I could then tp to the first location from there. Maybe it was rolling restarts. The error message upon failed login that I got was 'due to internal error'.

[Update] It didn't seem to be a restart. A friend was logged in at location number one for hours already.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Iggy UwU said:

if you have issues logging in to second life in-world, i would highly recommend trying to log into secondlife.com itself on a web browser, change your password, then try to log in again. if that does not work, maybe send in a support ticket at the embedded link. -- i hope it works and you can figure out what's going on.

i have tried all that and sent a support ticket just waiting now to hear back

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, summerbreezekisses said:

is anyone hving problems logging in today, i have tried 3 times with firestorm and twice with the secondlife viewer and keep getting a message we cannot log you in then a link to sl support

Have you tried logging into a different location - try Hissel or Chalvez.

Have you tried resetting your internet connection?  

2 hours ago, summerbreezekisses said:

i think i have found the problem they have put my account on hold because i cancelled my premium account and went back to basic, i cancelled my premium account long before the next payment was due

Did you receive an email saying your account was on hold?  Did you cancel your premium before releasing any mainland or Linden home you owned?   They don't hold an account simply for downgrading.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.