VIVA MECH AFATAR

REDROSE Blossom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:33 PM, Jordelilan said:

I want to start using the MECH VIVA full featured mesh avatar, can I install it on a Classic afatar or on a DUSKY ANITA SEXY GIRL Avatar inc. Hair, AO, Physics I'd love to hear your response Jordelilan.

I don't know this particular avatar, but if it is humanoid in shape with two normal arms and two normal legs, then it should work with any AO.

Avatars with a non-humanoid configuration of limbs usually come with an AO included if they cannot use a normal human AO.

If its a mesh avatar, normal hair and physics may not work (I suspect physics won't, if the avatar is metal; metal parts would not wobble). To check hair, you will need to get demos.

3 hours ago, Jordelilan said:

Bedankt voor je chat en info, heb er veel aan.Dit is de website op de market plaats https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VIVA-Full-Featured-Mesh-Avatar-Level-3/19422818

Groeten Jordelilan.

The problem will be finding clothing that will fit.  It is not a well known mesh avatar.  I have never seen any clothing rigged for it yet.

• Like 1

I worked a bit with the VIVA before I settled on a Maitreya as my main body. It plays fairly well with standard sized mesh and some Maitreya clothes. You will need to work with the VIVA's alpha hud a lot, but this is a good free body to experiment with before paying a lot for a more advanced mesh body. I think it's a bit better than working with the Ruth stuff as far as inexpensive bodies. At the very least the VIVA setup will educate you on the inner workings of the complex HUD interfaces that come with the popular mesh bodies like Maitreya and Belleza. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.