Favorite Fantasy Clothes? (Male)

pastelcatte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, pastelcatte said:

Looking for some clothing that is more in the theme of fantasy rather than modern looking. Give me links to some of your favorites! My avatar uses Belleza Jake body. 

Any specific fantasy genre?  Sci-fi, mythical beasts, super heros?   

Any particular style you're most interested in? In general, I'd definitely recommend checking out some of the fantasy-specific events like We Love Roleplay and the new Roleplay Fashion Addicts weekend sale event.

For cyberpunk, there's Val'More, Stop, Wicca's Originals, Gild, Gabriel. CerberusXing, Contraption, Valkyr, Madame Noir, and Azoury for cyberpunk & steampunk accessories like headpieces, jaws, hats, various limbs, glasses, rings, claws, etc. Cyber Fair, Access, and Mainframe are some other big events worth a peek. SeraphimSL and Access would be the best place to keep up with those.

For full costumes - irrISIStible Shop.

Goth - L'Emporio&PL

I could maybe offer more suggestions depending on what exactly you're after. I mix and match from a lot of random places.

• Like 2

Pucca Firecasters Creations has a great range of medieval fantasy clothing. They're on Marketplace. Demos are only in-world if I remember correctly, you can accrue discounts via their group so shopping in store is a good idea.

Contraption (in-world only) has a few pieces that can be used in some medieval outfits although it's mainly steampunk and dieselpunk, worth looking. Swords, too, if you'd fancy.

Both support Jake in nearly every male item so there's nothing to worry about there.

Stitched has some Jake outfits, mostly newer releases. They're on MP and provide demos. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.