Nikki Heron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Helloooo

Hope someone can help here. 

My friend who is using an AO from Vista and uses firestorm is having ongoing problems when he teleports. 

Everytime without fail when he lands he is locked into a silly pose with hand on his hip standing stock still. 

He has to undeform his ava everytime to start moving again. 

I have asked him to check his body and head huds to see that he is not locked into a pose there and he tells me no. 

It's getting rather tiresome for him so I'm wondering if anyone could suggest some things to try. Will try to get a pic later on. 

Many thanks to you in advance 🤗❤️

1 hour ago, Nikki Heron said:

Helloooo

Hope someone can help here. 

My friend who is using an AO from Vista and uses firestorm is having ongoing problems when he teleports. 

Everytime without fail when he lands he is locked into a silly pose with hand on his hip standing stock still. 

He has to undeform his ava everytime to start moving again. 

I have asked him to check his body and head huds to see that he is not locked into a pose there and he tells me no. 

It's getting rather tiresome for him so I'm wondering if anyone could suggest some things to try. Will try to get a pic later on. 

Many thanks to you in advance 🤗❤️

When did your friend start to have these problems? Did it happen just after a Tuesday rollout perhaps?  Has he tried remove HUDs one by one before teleporting to narrow down what could be causing this, or has he already narrowed it down to the AO from Vista?  Do Vista animations have a group to chat in, in case this is a current problem that they can advise on?  A picture would be good if you can get one.

When I used an ao from Vista I had a similar problem. I was on a sim and was on seating pose but I had to to to another sim and I forgot to stand up. When I landed I was in the same sitting pose and couldn't stand. I tried everything, undeforming, logging out, tp on the same sim and sit and stand but it didn't work. Then I redelievered the ao and the problem was solved. 

Aww thankyou so much, yes I will have to ask him to try a few more things yet and get back.

Sorry for the late reply but I appreciate the kind advice.

On 11/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, MrsSeren said:

Did you try Avatar > Avatar Health > Stop Animations & Revoke Permissions? I had this issue and doing that fixed for me. :) 

Mrs Seren I will ask him to try this, good suggestion. 

Marigold, this problem has been happening way before the rollout and he was kind of "living" with it and he did try a redelivery, even a different AO (forgot to mention that) so I can't point it just at Vista causing it. 

xox

16 hours ago, Nikki Heron said:

Aww thankyou so much, yes I will have to ask him to try a few more things yet and get back.

Sorry for the late reply but I appreciate the kind advice.

Mrs Seren I will ask him to try this, good suggestion. 

Marigold, this problem has been happening way before the rollout and he was kind of "living" with it and he did try a redelivery, even a different AO (forgot to mention that) so I can't point it just at Vista causing it. 

xox

I hope my advice worked and let me know. :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.