Traffic Showing "0" Despite Visitors

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A tenant complained that traffic is showing as "0" despite many visitors to her store. 

I asked to re-set the sim in case that was relevant and a Linden told me that they are "aware of this problem and working on it."

Like a Twitter acquaintance whose store has languished on Black Friday as her sim went down and the Lindens are on the Thanksgiving holiday and there is no Live Support.

I feel for these people on a weekend when they are supposed to make a lot of sales. It's so hard in SL and then becomes harder.

The Lindens said that then they did the search "facelift," they did not tinker with search in general. But when this sort of thing happens, you have to wonder.

44 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

A tenant complained that traffic is showing as "0" despite many visitors to her store. 

I asked to re-set the sim in case that was relevant and a Linden told me that they are "aware of this problem and working on it."

Like a Twitter acquaintance whose store has languished on Black Friday as her sim went down and the Lindens are on the Thanksgiving holiday and there is no Live Support.

I feel for these people on a weekend when they are supposed to make a lot of sales. It's so hard in SL and then becomes harder.

The Lindens said that then they did the search "facelift," they did not tinker with search in general. But when this sort of thing happens, you have to wonder.

I would expect that all Second Life store owners are facing this 'problem'. Good job word of mouth and good marketing brings regular customers in.  

6 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I saw dozens of regions go down over the last two days, many took hours to recover, some exhibiting the old and rarely seen "crashed" status would not recover without Linden intervention.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.