Dance boxes too big

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I know this may come across as a very trivial request but I like to go to the dance clubs a lot and I like to try and sync my dances to the music the best I can.  When I place all my dances on my screen they take up a ton of real estate.  Is there any way to make them smaller or perhaps buy some kind of app that would house them all for me in one small box?  (See attached screenshot).

Thank you in advance for your help :-).

Screenshot (187).png

35 minutes ago, Candy Tangerine said:

Hi,

I know this may come across as a very trivial request but I like to go to the dance clubs a lot and I like to try and sync my dances to the music the best I can.  When I place all my dances on my screen they take up a ton of real estate.  Is there any way to make them smaller or perhaps buy some kind of app that would house them all for me in one small box?  (See attached screenshot).

Thank you in advance for your help :-).

Screenshot (187).png

Move animations has a great HUD for dances.  All those you have will go in easily.  What's nice too is when you buy a new dance from Move and are wearing the HUD, it auto.loads

Eta...I'm horrible at doing notecards to.load but it was.easy for me to.create a playlist and drop that in too.

Edited by Rowan Amore

Yeah... Pulling out animations the way you show is making it difficult.

What you are asking for is a dance HUD or dance AO. There are lots of them from free to expensive. In SL expensive does not mean well made. It often just means complex.

I have one that is reasonably small.

image.png.1898cfb8ff303a393c7d70693c292af0.png

They do a kinda odd thing to add dances to avoid editing note cards.

You can load dances into the colored dots... buttons.

I like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.