Elegant waterfront shops and marina piers right on Blake Sea! ⭐️ L$100/week w/100 land impact!

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have opened up rentals for eight small waterfront shops (with apartments above) and eight piers for those who love sailing on the open water paradise of the Blake Sea, at the far west end of those hundreds of open water sims that are considered some of the best sailing in SL!

Here's the SLURL > http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Slithert/148/195/24

It's a well landscaped, themed waterfront wharf parcel (Mature rated) on the north shore of Satori with 104m wide marina, and direct, straight, open access to the best waters for sailing! The pier availability is one narrow pier and a couple of piers capable of handling boats with a wider beam. The ground floor shops offer one or two additional floors above for more merchandise or as living space, your choice. Great shop location for boutique items, higher end clothing, art, jewellery etc, or to highlight your newest creations in a lovely small space. 

The parcel also houses the new location for my art gallery on the side-street Gallery Lane, Heartsong Gallery ( https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Slithert/141/163/24 ). I had to get a shameless plug in :) 

Rent for any pier or shop is a simple L$100/week, in one to four week increments, with an allowance of 100 land impact included. Here are the screen shots, feel free to post questions or IM/notecard in world. I always try to reply or will get your set up with group rights within 24 hours, and usually less.

rent-spots-stores.thumb.jpg.5592e578082e66dee1e59a919dac9857.jpg

rents-spots-marina.thumb.jpg.a873971ac4ae78f5b183e93a3bc88c6f.jpg

map.thumb.jpg.fec0111de6d5c70d968bf061ccb373b7.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 4

Working on a new one. The storefronts will be free to quality vendors. Hang tight .. announcing later today :)

The gist is that I needed way more prims and until I buy.my own 30K sim, I have found a 1/4 sim with 7500 at a good price. I have the prims to spare and also am hoping to organize a quarterly art event/fair in the future.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.