Any active SL-based Discord servers?

Autumn Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, Autumn Alpha said:

I know there's a couple of Second Life Discord servers out there but they're all pretty inactive with nobody talking in them. Anybody know of servers that are pretty active? Or would I have a better time using the forums here?

It depends on what it is you want to discuss.  Many inworld groups have gone to Discord instead of group chat.  I don't believe LL has an official Discord for SL but there are plenty of others for whatever you're interested in.  I'm sure someone will come along with one they're active in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

I'm surprised SL or the Lab doesn't have an official Discord. Then again some Discords can be the wild west and derail a lot faster then a forum. Plus the Lab probably doesn't have enough person power or "Mole" power to keep things in check.

if I was the lab, I'd want to avoid the headache of having to constantly tell people to go file a support ticket and then others demanding because they are better than every one else because they spend 1,000 usd a month on land, that they get priority and the crap from the others.   yep. I've been around the forums to long and have seen how certain people get on their horse and go after the lab because they think they special.   yeah LL does not want that mess at all.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.