Region Traffic at 0

AlohaKittyKat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a relatively new private region owner.  Our traffic runs anywhere between the low 3000's to high 7000's depending on us having a DJ there for the night.  However, for the past week our traffic has been at 0 and I know we have had people on our sim.  Is there a reason why this is happening?

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem. I usually don't pay to much attention to traffic but recently I was updating my land description and checking search ranking. On Friday I was seeing a modest 900+ traffic count and on Saturday it was showing zero. I know for a fact that shouldn't be the case as I had several visitors and most spend about 30 minutes looking around. Come today 'Sunday' it's still showing zero. Chances are this has been going on for ages and I just haven't noticed. I'd file a jira thingy but just going through that process brings me out in hives.

• 3 months later...

Just very odd...I have had my club for 12 years....searching under places for Blues, I have only been off the first page 3 times.....It's really bad when someone searches for a venue and the traffic only reads 23 : (( in one day it dropped more than 2400 .  How can this happen ?  The areas around my parcel haven't dropped like mine has : ((

Edited by JJ Heartsdale

1 minute ago, JJ Heartsdale said:

Just very odd...I have had my club for 12 years....searching under places for Blues, I have only been off the first page 3 times.....It's really bad when someone searches for a venue and the traffic only reads 23 : (( in one day it dropped more than 2400 .  How can this happen ? 

Did you file a ticket?  LL won't know it's an issue unless someone mentions it.  Maybe they can tell you why.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.