CATWA Steffi face is much whiter than the rest of the head and body, not sure how to fix?

origammi44

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It looks to me like the skin, not the head :D. Quite a few skin makers --- for some reason -- make the face MUCH lighter than the rest of the head and body skin. I guess it is a style. I don't like it much.  Have you tried other skins and had the same issue?    

• Like 3

I have seen skins where the face is lighter than the rest of the head and body. I always avoid any skins that look that way.

It could also be makeup applied on top of the skin. If you are using a bom head then try looking for any makeup being worn in your inventory folder. If you are using appliers try removing any makeup using the catwa hud.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

your point?... without words we could try to guess...

Ehm, somehow this endet Up in the wrong topic O.o It was for the "How does Your Avatar Look today" idk why it did that, sorry 🤔

But, um dear Origammi

What kind of skin are you using there? If you only have this one, and not the Linden Dollars for another, I would still recommend getting a demo from another developer to test whether the problem is with the skin or the head. I personally like to wear The Skinnery, Amara Beauty, Heaux, Deetalez, ... I've never had the problem with these, if it shows up there, then something is wrong with this head or settings and I would look for a support group for Catwa.

Idk If EEP really fixes anything here, If it does its only on her end, everyone else still sees the Problem tho 🙈

Edited by CoraxCorv
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.