Floating text script

Sorciaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hopefully a fast and easy question..

I am looking for a script that i can ad to a prim that i can add text to ( trying to empty my inventory without deleting everything ).

there are alot on the MP but some seem to add titles  over avis or do other things., so i am not sure really exactly what I am looking for.

9 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's exactly what's at the wiki entry I referred the OP to.  It sounds like he doesn't know what to do with it. 

In that case, I would suggest to him to create an empty box, then create a new script inside it, edit the script and replace its contents with the script I posted earlier :D 

From there, it should be clear to him what the script does and how it does that. :) 

5 hours ago, Sorciaa said:

Hopefully a fast and easy question..

I am looking for a script that i can ad to a prim that i can add text to ( trying to empty my inventory without deleting everything ).

there are alot on the MP but some seem to add titles  over avis or do other things., so i am not sure really exactly what I am looking for.

I would advise against archiving inventory in a prim, it places a lot of stuff where you wont ever find it again and you could loose the lot should something happen to the containing prim - especially if the prim is ever moved between inventory and world.

Better to make new folder in your inventory named "~Archive" (the ~ will make it sort to the very bottom of your folders so it's out the way!)

In that folder make sub folders and sort your stuff away however you like.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.