Lelutka shape

amongtheshadowsnilla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The second life avatar shape, both the head and body, are controlled by a single 'shape' file in your inventory. Before you purchased the Lelutka shape, you were already wearing your original shape which had all the settings to make your head look correct. This original shape is probably still in your inventory under the 'body parts' folder. 

When you purchased and wore the Lelutka shape, it replaced your body shape but it also replaced your head shape. Lelutka has no idea what head shape will work for anyone because everyone uses different mesh heads (or system heads) and they all require different shapes.

The solution is to either write down the body slider settings for your Lelutka shape and apply it to your original shape, or write down the head slider settings for your original shape and apply it to your Lelutka shape. 

2 hours ago, amongtheshadowsnilla said:

I purchased a Lelutka shape and was quite excited to  get it on, but the shape changes my face shape as well, and my head looked huge , and I couldn't do anything to change it, I am  a newbie so I don't really understand, what's going on?

sounds to me it's a demo shape? That mostly are the ones with oversized parts and no mod.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, amongtheshadowsnilla said:

I purchased a Lelutka shape and was quite excited to  get it on, but the shape changes my face shape as well, and my head looked huge , and I couldn't do anything to change it, I am  a newbie so I don't really understand, what's going on?

Are you using a Lelutka mesh head?

4 minutes ago, amongtheshadowsnilla said:

I havent actually is that the problem? and  thank u so much Rowan Amore

Yes, the shape is called Lelutka because it is for use with the Lelutka mesh head.  Shapes that say Catwa, Lelutka, Genus and several other names, are for use with that specific mesh head.  For future reference, don't purchase any shape that is No Modify.  Everyone likes to edit a shape to fit themselves.  No Mod = No Sale

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.