You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, Chatelaine Derryth said:

I was SOOOO hoping for this, when I saw it come out yesterday!  And I can't wait to get in and check out the new ferry and streetcar routes too!

Thanks so much for continuing to make this one of the BEST places to live in SL!

Thank you so much for your constant support, Chatelaine !

I´m really happy, that you like the new stuff 😆

Snapshot_299.thumb.jpg.9b1b2757aee5618dc9c971a5d8fb95bb.jpg

• Like 1

Wonderful Sim with all the Energy of New Orleans! I had a great time assisting ms Sandrine to set up her new Trolleys and Ferry - More to come too! - If you like to relax and see the sim, hop on one of the trolleys (or both!) and the Ferry too! - Plenty of rentals to stay longer and meet new friends!  Thank you sincerely ms Sandrine for offering such a memorable experience for us all in Secondlife!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jony Codesmith said:

Wonderful Sim with all the Energy of New Orleans! I had a great time assisting ms Sandrine to set up her new Trolleys and Ferry - More to come too! - If you like to relax and see the sim, hop on one of the trolleys (or both!) and the Ferry too! - Plenty of rentals to stay longer and meet new friends!  Thank you sincerely ms Sandrine for offering such a memorable experience for us all in Secondlife!

Thank you so much for all the help and your patience. It was all a real fun project !

The NOLA Public Works Department surpassed itself again ... 😄

Snapshot_093.thumb.jpg.7a1264880a8defe14e0cd6ee363632da.jpg

Snapshot_121.thumb.jpg.8b6add2b3457cbe0d013d11313d1a01c.jpg

• Like 1

Breaking News !

Tragic accident with NOLA public transport !

In the early evening of the 26th of September 2021, the city authorities finally solved the riddle of the missing St. Charles Streetcar. One felt down from the (above the city) working platform about 2 weeks ago and was never seen again. A city hall clerk assured us, that "no one called the authorities in this case". Until today. A walker in the park discovered it today and finally called the authorities. The walker, Jony Codesmith, a NOLA renter, said:   " I was as surprised as you are now, when I found it in the park!".

Until the evening, the clearing up on the scene was still in progress.

Snapshot_334.thumb.jpg.d5931d419734bf22dc8f684032b50483.jpg

Snapshot_329.thumb.jpg.e37b9c3770f94fc2685279504db0165d.jpg

Snapshot_322.thumb.jpg.4f5729e85d34ea56eea68b72dfb827cb.jpg

Snapshot_338.thumb.jpg.f89d916935055733da0ade964a51b8bf.jpg

Edited by Sandrine Vanbeeck
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Sandrine Vanbeeck said:

What a great video ! I Love it ! 😊

Thank you so much for sharing it here ! 🤩

Thanks and thank you for sharing your works with the grid!  It was so much fun. New Orleans has been on my list of places to visit in RL and I hope to get the chance someday.

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 1:55 AM, Eddy Vortex said:

Thanks and thank you for sharing your works with the grid!  It was so much fun. New Orleans has been on my list of places to visit in RL and I hope to get the chance someday.

I´ll keep my fingers cross for your plan.

New Orleans is such an amazing place to stay ! I´m very sure you´ll love it ! 😊

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.