Some advice please and thank you

Blawney

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, so joined sl a couple years back and i went with the sign gianni look, now after doing some thinking im wanting to go a different route now and im not really sure which direction to head in, so if anyone can help with that would be very helpful :) thank you

7 minutes ago, Blawney said:

Hey everyone, so joined sl a couple years back and i went with the sign gianni look, now after doing some thinking im wanting to go a different route now and im not really sure which direction to head in, so if anyone can help with that would be very helpful :) thank you

It's hard to recommend something without knowing a few things. 

Why do you want to a different route? What is it that you are not liking about Gianni?

What are you looking for? What look are you attempting to recreate?

There are literally thousands of options in SL. What one person might like, you may not. Do you want to be a vampire, a furry, a girl or a guy? 

Do you want BOM? Do you want more variety in clothing? Hair?

You gotta give us something!

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian

13 minutes ago, Blawney said:

Personally, I think you should stick with Gianni for now as it's the most supported body aside from Legacy which has it's own issues.  IF or when they update Belleza Jake, that would be a nice option.  Men's bodies overall, are much more alike than female's.  

If you really want a change in look, consider getting one of the newer mesh heads from Lelutka.  Unless you run around 1/2 naked all the time, the face makes all the difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would not recommend changing your body at this time.  There are currently no good feasible alternatives to Gianni.

The only exception would be if you're looking for a very slim femboy-type look, and the option to wear womens clothes, then Maitrya with flat chest is a good alternative.

• Like 1

I second the advice about not changing. Gianni is still the best option. Legacy is a nice-looking body but it has... issues. And it's still more expensive than Gianni (though not by so much since Signature increased their prices). I wouldn't switch from Gianni even if all the other bodies (Legacy, Jake, etc) were free.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.