Does anyone have a DIRECT link to chat live? I have a premium account and I click on it, but I go to the regular basic options for help . No live chat. I hav e a serious question

Jaide Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Does anyone have a direct link to chat live for premium users. i haven't seen one since I became premium in 2019. You click on the chat live under premium and it takes you to the same old basic help options I 've had since I was basic before. UGH!!!!!!!!

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Jaide Beck said:

Does anyone have a direct link to chat live for premium users. i haven't seen one since I became premium in 2019. You click on the chat live under premium and it takes you to the same old basic help options I 've had since I was basic before. UGH!!!!!!!!

As you noticed, it is outside of the Live Chat hours -- and that is why it just dumps you to the regular support stuff.  Since Monday is LL's observance for Independence Day, Live Chat will resume Tuesday morning at 9:00 am EST / 6:00 am PST.

In addition, make sure that your browser allows pop-ups from that site. It's been a while since I needed to use Live Chat, but I'm fairly certain I recall the chat being in a popup window. Usually your browser will alert you that the tab is trying to open a popup, so ensure that you click 'yes' to that.

17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As you noticed, it is outside of the Live Chat hours -- and that is why it just dumps you to the regular support stuff.  Since Monday is LL's observance for Independence Day, Live Chat will resume Tuesday morning at 9:00 am EST / 6:00 am PST.

yes ty 😮 i finally figured out what i needed to on my own. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.