Group name in "bold" in Users Profile?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Aishagain said:

@Lyndka Cochrane Not sure but I assume that the name in bold text is the active group, ie the tag the avatar is "wearing".

Hmm - I thought that too but I checked one of our DJ's yesterday who was wearing his own "business tag" and yet he had our VIP group showing in Bold. I know that it's true on your own profile but it would appear not to be so for another AVie.

6 hours ago, Lyndka Cochrane said:

I know that it's true on your own profile but it would appear not to be so for another AVie.

It appears it's not the group the profile AV has active, but rather the one active for the viewer user. If the AV in the profile doesn't have that group showing at all they won't have any group bolded. (Or so it seems, but I'm no Firestorm expert, and none of this happens at all on my viewer of choice.)

20 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

It appears it's not the group the profile AV has active, but rather the one active for the viewer user. If the AV in the profile doesn't have that group showing at all they won't have any group bolded. (Or so it seems, but I'm no Firestorm expert, and none of this happens at all on my viewer of choice.)

Aaaah - that does indeed seem to be what's happening - I just tried it with our Smartbot - thanks @Qie Niangao :)

It'll be another piece of legacy code in the viewer that was for some cool feature back in 2005 then :P

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.