Lidens not delivery

alicefir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, alicefir said:

I purchased Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy) 5000L on 2021-06-21 04:57:15. It shows that after 5 days, I have paid successfully and created an order. However, this is the 6th day, and it is still Did not send me lindens

if you want instant L$ you shouldn't use the limit buy. It can take weeks if your exchange rate isn't reached by the market, or even never.
There is currently 22 million L$ before even starting to fill the 251/1 rate... and all less than your given rate will keep going first, no matter the amount at this moment.

33 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

如果您不满意,您可以取消订单并获得退款

Yes, I canceled the order and lowered the ratio, and then I got it quickly, allright, I don’t understand this

2 hours ago, alicefir said:

I don’t understand this

The thing to understand is that you did not BUY L$.  When you used the Limit Buy option, you placed an OFFER TO BUY.  You said, "I would like to buy L$5000.  Here is the price I am willing to pay.  Is anyone interested in selling to me at that price?"  You offered a price that was lower than anyone was willing to accept, so your offer was never accepted. When you canceled the order and placed a new offer at a more reasonable price, sellers were more interested, so the purchase succeeded.

The important thing to understand is that the LindeX is a currency exchange, not a shop.  SL residents like you are dealing with other SL residents.  They are all trying to reach agreement on what prices they are willing to buy and sell L$ for.  When they agree, a trade occurs.  When the offers are too far apart, it doesn't.  That's the way ALL currency exchanges work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.