You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I do believe that you can just check the name of the used EEP asset in About Land -> Environment (to open this window just click on the region name at the top bar), and if you see "shared environment" there you can just open the region info (left ALT + R) and poke your nose there instead.

sky.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, panterapolnocy said:

I do believe that you can just check the name of the used EEP asset in About Land -> Environment (to open this window just click on the region name at the top bar), and if you see "shared environment" there you can just open the region info (left ALT + R) and poke your nose there instead.

sky.jpg

I see you're from the future and SL still exists in 3 years. What are my winning lottery numbers and does Dogecoin ever make it over $1?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, panterapolnocy said:

sky.jpg

I will try this. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I used to steal windlight settings from some regions. Can you do that with eep?

You could make something that looked identical if they've simply used the default and changed a few numbers, but most EEPs that really stand out will have custom textures. So you'd need to get them from the creator if you like them (I don't think you can check the creator of an EEP on a region, which would be a useful feature).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.