Registered Age for an Account

Whitey Brandi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello!

Ive been googling all day long how to find out where i can see the age of my real life self when i once registered to second life.

I know back then we had to get an ID to do some age verification.

But is it possible to see deeper informations about your own account?

I know what my SL age is but i would like to see more specific informations about my own account such as my real birthday.

Thanks

Edited by Whitey Brandi
  • Confused 1

5 answers to this question

The presumption is that should the SL website ever asked for your date of birth, you would have been honest and entered your actual date of birth.

LL do not display all the information they have connected to your account on the SL website.

This is a good thing and protects your personal data should your account be compromised in anyway.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Whitey Brandi said:

Hello!

Ive been googling all day long how to find out where i can see the age of my real life self when i once registered to second life.

I know back then we had to get an ID to do some age verification.

But is it possible to see deeper informations about your own account?

I know what my SL age is but i would like to see more specific informations about my own account such as my real birthday.

Thanks

Well, since your profile says you're 28 and you joined 12 years ago....what @Coffee Pancakesaid.

• Thanks 1

yeaaaaah well~

i think that does kinda suck a little if you dont see all the information which you gave out like a decade ago.

nowadays you dont even need age verification, just the age you put up if you register a new account.

back then also that teenage sl stuff was a thing and just plain chaos.

i doubt it would cause any trouble if i would go ahead and request a fix for that..

but i dont even know what it really says now since you cant find the date anywhere..

i would just wonder where my identity went which i put up a decade ago.

but now.. that age doesnt really matter anymore i guess i can live without that information then since nobody cares about it anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.