Updated Linden Homes ad!!

Milk Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Piptys said:

Concerning the house being pointed out as Trompe:

This is NOT the SAME house! 

Yes, it is similar but not the same. The entrance is in a different spot. Please compare the pics!

While it is possible that the creator is the same, you will NOT get the house in the Linden Ad when you buy the one from the marketplace link. If you spread information that will cause hate it should at least be correct.

In the past, SL creators who have officially worked for LL using their SL names got hit by a wave of hate. I guess that is part of the reason why LL tries to hide the identity of people who work for them. And nowadays, where hate is the standard reaction to almost everything, they have even more reason to do so. Right now the conversation in this thread is still civilized. But in the distance, I can already see the mob marching into Trompe Loeil.

Calm down. No one is hating on Cory here. On the contrary, I'm sure most if not all of us are big fans of her creations. 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

maybe someONE was outed  ...

I'm glad 2 people laughed at that post, because I was just goofing around.  Did not mean anyone to take it seriously. 

There are so many ways for avatars to find a home.  Mainland purchase, mainland rental in an estate, private island ownership or estate rental, Linden Homes.  Yes, I do agree that the ad in the OP need not pertain to Linden Homes - really I wasn't reading all that carefully, just riffing on the gestalt emerging in the thread.  Many apologies to those who thought I was being serious.

Personally I think it's great when LL uses residents' creations in their ads, as they always do in the banners featuring avatars on the website. 

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.