Furniture Shop Suggestions~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, so after purchasing Premium today and getting my lovely new home set up I realized that I have a serious lack of knowledge for furniture shop locations. I'm hoping to gather some suggestions. I'm mostly looking for cottagecore / fantasy magic-esque type of vibes. Would also prefer a few shops with groups that offer gifts or cheaper options, as well, so I can decorate and slowly upgrade my items instead of having an empty home (if this is even an option haha...)Β 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I wasn't sure where else to put the thread. Thanks in advance^^

5 minutes ago, SilizArts said:

Alright, so after purchasing Premium today and getting my lovely new home set up I realized that I have a serious lack of knowledge for furniture shop locations. I'm hoping to gather some suggestions. I'm mostly looking for cottagecore / fantasy magic-esque type of vibes. Would also prefer a few shops with groups that offer gifts or cheaper options, as well, so I can decorate and slowly upgrade my items instead of having an empty home (if this is even an option haha...)Β 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I wasn't sure where else to put the thread. Thanks in advance^^

It's a good idea to explore and navigate around sim's with similar themes you are looking for and seeing where they shop. If you see an item you like or even if you just like the style of the item, just right click and click edit and it will tell you who the creator is. From there you can click their profile to see if they have a store. Usually they'll have a TP to their store or link to MP store somewhere in their profile.

• Like 2

Β  Β I don't generally furniture shop a lot, but I do tend to pay Muniick a visit every weekend to get whatever they're offering for the weekend sales. That's probably your best bet in terms of saving money; keep your eyes peeled on the weekend sales (there are a lot of them, plus some mid-week ones). You can browse most of them on Seraphim.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Finite said:

It's a good idea to explore and navigate around sim's with similar themes you are looking for and seeing where they shop. If you see an item you like or even if you just like the style of the item, just right click and click edit and it will tell you who the creator is. From there you can click their profile to see if they have a store. Usually they'll have a TP to their store or link to MP store somewhere in their profile.

Ohh I didn't realize that, thank you! I know a few places with things that I like, then. I'll have to see where they got them from!Β 

Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Β  Β I don't generally furniture shop a lot, but I do tend to pay Muniick a visit every weekend to get whatever they're offering for the weekend sales. That's probably your best bet in terms of saving money; keep your eyes peeled on the weekend sales (there are a lot of them, plus some mid-week ones). You can browse most of them on Seraphim.

Okay, thank you! I'll check the place out now.

The weekend sales are a great time to pick up bargains. My favourite stores to pickup bargains from various weekly sales are Consignment/Floorplan, Fancy DΓ©cor, Black Nest, Fourth Wall & Nomad. For beds I love Wrong as they are often reasonable (under 10) Li with good design and animations

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The weekend sales are a great time to pick up bargains. My favourite stores to pickup bargains from various weekly sales are Consignment/Floorplan, Fancy DΓ©cor, Black Nest, Fourth Wall & Nomad. For beds I love Wrong as they are often reasonable (under 10) Li with good design and animations

Thank youu! That's a great list :D I found a shop earlier with 5L purchases for their discounted items. i'm hoping to start getting better things once I get paid but for decorations, there's been a ton of cute things for really cheap. I'll check these places out^^

34 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Apple Fall. Their stuff are amazingly detailed and reasonably low LI. If you walk through their store, you can pick up some freebies scattered throughout.

Ooohh their furniture is lovely! Thank you^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.