How can I view my built object absolutely head on?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have built an object (basically a flat billboard).  But I want to view it 100% centrally in my screen.  But it's a pain to do with trying to rotate, zoom my view.  Is there a really simple easy way to centre my object on my screen to view it dead centre on?

Thanks

No, but you get better at camera controls over times so it no longer is such a pain :D.   Camming is a skill well worth taking time to learn for oh so many reasons.  You CAN (if you are taking a picture) adjust in post processing in your graphics program if needed.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

No, but you get better at camera controls over times so it no longer is such a pain :D.   Camming is a skill well worth taking time to learn for oh so many reasons.  You CAN (if you are taking a picture) adjust in post processing in your graphics program if needed.   

Thanks.  And hey, you guessed exactly what I am trying to do  - take a pic of the texture on the billboard I built.  And yep, I can straighten it up in photoshop after.  just wondered if I could get it centred within SL by the press of a single click of something.  🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JordonBanks said:

Thanks (but not sure what that means).

Wear it, attaching it to a HUD attachment point, either Center or Center 2. You'll probably need to resize it to fit the screen (so use a copy rather than the original) and rotate it so it's facing towards you.

Edited by KT Kingsley
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.