My store on MP is gone?

CadhlaCaill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ran a store called Ink Lines under TattooDiva on Market Place. When I logged in to see it, it says: 

"We're sorry, but this store is no longer available."

Is there a reason it was taken down? I looked under G,M,&A with no results.

It's not that big of a deal because I can always repost. Just want to make sure I didn't break any LL rules or something.

Edited by CadhlaCaill
forgot to mentioning my alt

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, CadhlaCaill said:

Ran a store called Ink Lines under TattooDiva on Market Place. When I logged in to see it, it says: 

"We're sorry, but this store is no longer available."

Is there a reason it was taken down? I looked under G,M,&A with no results.

It's not that big of a deal because I can always repost. Just want to make sure I didn't break any LL rules or something.

If the store didn't have a sale for many years -- I don't recall exactly how many -- LL deactivated it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

If the store didn't have a sale for many years -- I don't recall exactly how many -- LL deactivated it.

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/2504-marketplace-early-spring-cleaning/

• If the Merchant hasn’t logged in in two years *and* a specific product hasn’t  sold in 1 year, the product will be unlisted.
  • If the Merchant hasn’t logged in in two years *and* the store hasn’t sold anything in 1 year, their store will be disabled.
  • This means that if a product has sold within the past year, that product listing will remain available on the marketplace.  If a store has products, which have sold within the past year, it will remain enabled.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.