Help, I don't have a home, BUT I am premium for another year.

Starleigh Foxdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My account renewed for another year here. I cancelled it but is is showing me still premium for next year until 2022. BUT not I have no house and such. What gives???

Can you tell me what is going on please? I should still get the perks I have paid that for another year.

PLEASE let me know.

Starleigh

I cancelled a couple of weeks ahead of when it was supposed to end, and although I still had the perks of more groups, etc, it did not let me get another linden home...I had to go to live chat, and she reinstated it for me in order to continue with that perk :(  I waited until the day before expiration to cancel again.

4 hours ago, Starleigh Foxdale said:

My account renewed for another year here. I cancelled it but is is showing me still premium for next year until 2022. BUT not I have no house and such. What gives???

Can you tell me what is going on please? I should still get the perks I have paid that for another year.

PLEASE let me know.

Starleigh

If your account is in "Downgrade" status, you will not be able to get a Linden Home.  If you want a Linden Home, you'll need to have LL cancel the downgrade.  Then next year you will need to give you your home and request downgrade to Basic before the renewal day. 

Whether or not you leave it in Downgrade status, you will still keep all of your other perks -- L$300 weekly stipend, 70 groups, etc....

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

2 hours ago, Starleigh Foxdale said:

PLEASE let me know.

Starleigh

Go here: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/home. Look for the little blue icon thing in the lower right corner, and click on it to talk with Live Chat Support. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.