Can I check my account login history?

KennyChidorie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, does anyone know if it is possible to check the logins to the SL from your account?

I rarely visit SL, but just the other day I saw a review on behalf of a person unknown to me, who wrote that I was allegedly rude to him. But I don't know this person. I need to check my login history to see if it’s defamation or if someone really might come in and be rude to customers. Because it was I who had not communicated with anyone in SL for a long time.

@KennyChidorieAre you basically trying to find out if someone else has been logging in on your account? If you're worried they have, the first thing you should do is change your password before they do.

There isn't, at least as far as I am aware, any specific feature which lists all log-ins to your account.

I think the nearest we have to such a thing is the files in our chat logs. Those should be date stamped with the last time you logged in, but they might be of no help at all if the other person is logging in on a different computer. Those chat logs and files will be saved on their computer.

Edited by wesleytron

56 minutes ago, wesleytron said:

@KennyChidorieAre you basically trying to find out if someone else has been logging in on your account? If you're worried they have, the first thing you should do is change your password before they do.

There isn't, at least as far as I am aware, any specific feature which lists all log-ins to your account.

I think the nearest we have to such a thing is the files in our chat logs. Those should be date stamped with the last time you logged in, but they might be of no help at all if the other person is logging in on a different computer. Those chat logs and files will be saved on their computer.

@wesleytron thank you for your reply. I'm just guessing.
I only assume that this could have happened, after consulting with other people, I can also assume that this is slander in my direction in order to promote his/her store. In other words, a person who leaves a negative review is trying to become popular by denigrating other people's reputation.

I try to bypass any drama in SL and any negative side, since I don't need to. I visit SL very rarely, in recent months there have been no questions to me and to my products. 

The last time I was asked about BOM (this topic did not apply to my products), I asked a person to describe their problem on this forum and attach images. Thus, that person will be able to receive an answer from me or another person to his question in the near future. I answered politely.

Today I decided to check if there are any new reviews for my products and saw this. I personally do not know this person. I erased the nickname of this person, because I do not want to promote this creator.

liar post 0.png

2 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Not really slander as their review is subjective to their opinion.

Why did I write "slander"? We are not familiar with this person. Moreover, we did not communicate at all. This person did not turn to me personally for help.

In other words, we didn't intersect.

4 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Not really slander as their review is subjective to their opinion.

If we communicated personally and after our communication this person would leave this kind of feedback, I would not write about it here. Therefore, I created this post, assuming that someone could answer this person on my behalf.

18 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

Today I decided to check if there are any new reviews for my products and saw this.

Oh I see. Basically somebody gave you a bad review.

If the review is not appropriate to the product, then just use the channels available to report it to Linden Lab to have it removed.

Edit: and you just posted to say that's what you've done.

Edited by wesleytron

4 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I can't see anything but good reviews for your products on the MP.

I very rarely visit SL. I recently checked if there was any correspondence with this person. But no, we have not personally crossed paths. There is no previous communication history between us. I specifically check for correspondence.

1 minute ago, wesleytron said:

Oh I see. Basically somebody gave you a bad review.

If the review is not appropriate to the product, then just use the channels available to report it to Linden Lab to have it removed.

Edit: and you just posted to say that's what you've done.

Thanks, that's what I did. This review was written by someone we haven't contacted.

2 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

Thanks, that's what I did. This review was written by someone we haven't contacted.

Then you've done everything you need to do. Just wait now and if LL agree that it's not an appropriate review then it will be removed and you don't have to worry.

3 minutes ago, wesleytron said:

Then you've done everything you need to do. Just wait now and if LL agree that it's not an appropriate review then it will be removed and you don't have to worry.

I've been rude before. But he was rude only to crooks who tried to deceive me in any way.This was many years ago. For many years now, I've been ignoring crooks and only answering people who ask about my products.

7 minutes ago, wesleytron said:

By scammers, I mean people who blackmail. Let's say I asked one person why he left a bad review, that buyer wrote that if I give him an expensive item that he likes, he will change the review to 5 stars. But most of the other cases were about trying to cheat on lindens.

5 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

People will write bad reviews for no good reason sometimes.

When that happens, report it and ignore it.

I gave up on SL by and large. I rarely go in and check if customers need help. If a person does not understand how and what works, I try to explain as clearly and meticulously as possible how to work with it. But moments with messages in SL are very rare.

I just found a more peaceful virtual space with which I work and I like it there. Unlike SL, there are much fewer people like that. I hope that in SL one day other times will come, positive ones. I do not like when they try to drag me into any situation.

PS I will not advertise that virtual world :D, SL is still a good place in many cases. Therefore, at least sometimes I try to attend SL.

3 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

By scammers, I mean people who blackmail. Let's say I asked one person why he left a bad review, that buyer wrote that if I give him an expensive item that he likes, he will change the review to 5 stars. But most of the other cases were about trying to cheat on lindens.

You're not being very clear about what your current issue is. Or you're over thinking it.

You've reported the inappropriate review, the best thing now is to just move on.

You're not being very clear about what your current issue is. Or you're over thinking it.

You've reported the inappropriate review, the best thing now is to just move on.

Sometimes I slow down and I can not always correctly understand what is being said. In some cases, I myself am misunderstood.

In this case, I understood you and will continue to move on. I have a lot of ideas and projects for another virtual space that I want to bring to life. In any case, I am personally very grateful to you. Thanks again for your help!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

In this case, I understood you and will continue to move on

I just mean don't worry about it anymore, and don't worry about what might happen next or what the motives of the reviewer were. And don't let one bad review put you off Second Life!

Edited by wesleytron
  • Like 1

I just mean don't worry about it anymore, and don't worry about what might happen next or what the motives of the reviewer were.

Thank you, I drank the sedative as I got a little nervous, thinking that someone on my behalf could write something.

Thanks again to everyone, after a little thought, I realized that this was an attempt at manipulation through blackmail with the help of my reputation. This creator planned to make me do something with the script for free through blackmail based on my reputation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.