Lelutka Evo X

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Letlutka have a new line out at Skin Fair called Evo X.  It has a new UV map totally incompatible with the head UV map of the SL system body.  I got a demo, and it's quite nice, and gives a crisp look with the enclosed skin Tattoo layers.  What do others think of it?  How does it compare with Catwa HDPro?

12 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

I presume you are rebuking me for starting a new thread.   So why is the old thread not called Evo X, which is what I searched for?

If you must use a Necrothread, start at Page 4 near the bottom.

Edited by Anna Nova
added necrothread page reference.

I barely notice a difference in textures unless zoomed in uncomfortably close. Closer than you'd ever be unless taking closeup shots, really...

And due to that I don't think they're worth upgrading to unless the models themselves are a subjective upgrade too.

1 hour ago, Anna Nova said:

I presume you are rebuking me for starting a new thread.   So why is the old thread not called Evo X, which is what I searched for?

If you must use a Necrothread, start at Page 4 near the bottom.

Some started to write about EVO X in the EVO thread when the Skinfair opened (March 10, 2021).

X is discussed from that date. But the title can't be changed now. Maybe a Moderator can do it, to include the EVO X. So it is not strange that you open a thread about X. 

But I think you can find some answers there, and I am not sure if those who posted in that thread will repeat it here.

4 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Necrothread, yeah alright 🙄

It seemed a succinct nomenclature.  You like succinct, I think, @Lillith Hapmouche

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Some started to write about EVO X in the EVO thread when the Skinfair opened (March 10, 2021).

X is discussed from that date. But the title can't be changed now. Maybe a Moderator can do it, to include the EVO X. So it is not strange that you open a thread about X. 

But I think you can find some answers there, and I am not sure if those who posted in that thread will repeat it here.

Thanks, now I've found it it helps me, but a new thread is better as everyone can find it.  I dislike these vast multipage threads.

11 hours ago, Cinos Field said:

I barely notice a difference in textures unless zoomed in uncomfortably close. Closer than you'd ever be unless taking closeup shots, really...

And due to that I don't think they're worth upgrading to unless the models themselves are a subjective upgrade too.

I agree.  HP is just an excuse to introduce bigger texture and lag.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.