I am finding a job.

rose9991sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

I work as a dnacer before and a greeter. I do not have experience as a dj. Can someone train me to be a dj thanks. I really need a job in second life.

To be a dj you will need a broadcaster (Sams, VDJ - Paid. Mixxx - Free), you'll also need a stream of your own, there are streams where you can get it for 25 L$ or 45 L$ depending upon the listeners. I pay 75 L$ a week for 100 listeners. And you'll also need a long playlist of songs you like. Can be 90s, 80s, trance, hard style etc. My songs are up beat and I play only trance, hard style, remixes, trap and others that include only EDM.

After you have a stream, a broadcaster and a playlist, you can practice it, and learn how to do a smooth transition, or how to use the crossfader, the speed and other settings.

I can although help you out with MIXXX as I am using that. I can help you with the settings for broadcasting. But if you use SAMS or VDJ, well you have to pay for that to broadcast, unfortunately I won't be able to help you out on that, as they are not my medium. :)

Edited by karenx0
Vocabulary mistake.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

I work as a dnacer before and a greeter. I do not have experience as a dj. Can someone train me to be a dj thanks. I really need a job in second life.

This might be helpful 

4 hours ago, Lily Swindlehurst said:

Friday :
2pm to 4pm  Friday Night Dance Party with DJ TarzanTom, on the beach.
Saturday:
7am DJ Class with Tim, in Swindlehurst classroom.
More details at http://helpinghaven.weebly.com

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Helping%20Haven%20Gateway/42/52/25

New Gateway Plan 2020.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

doesn't matter :)  she already opened a new post with the same

Yep, saw that now. But I was just helping, it's nice she wants to learn about different things in SL, as SL is a huge platform for learning things.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.