Forum friends

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Dee flounders in an attempt to blame someone else for her short comings (normal state here) she zero's in on Mags or Maddy.

Okay Mag's establishment has Guinness at a very reasonable price so I blame her;) Oh I also blame Maddy just because I can:)

Can I have my marker pleeeaaassseeee waaaaaaaaah

original.gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

Have you made some? If so, did you also got to be friends inwolrd? I must say I feel lucky to have met great friends here and having crossing the line to be friends inworld also! (winks at Maddy, Dee, Hippie, Xiu who is sadly missed....). How about you?

I've made rather a lot of friends because of the forums, some of whom are regular friends inworld and some who I just see here, for the most part. I know exactly what those people who have talked about being 'starstruck' mean, too. I think the first time I really met a large number of forumites was at the first "Hoofer's" (that is a small F there, not a T) dance and it was really a treat.

Of course Hippie really took that concept to its nth degree with Hippiestock, bless him. We were packed in there like sardines! Couldn't turn around without tripping over someone whose posts you read all the time. I can't believe he's actually going to do it again after our shameless and rowdy behavior.

Speaking of Hippie; I saw a reference to how you, Val, and he were like the last two people to post to the GD forum (as I recall Jaen got in a few posts too). That was so odd; it was like you guys were the last people on Earth with reply buttons! I still remember you with that gigantic bowling ball :matte-motes-smile:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Mmmm - very strange. I responded to this thread saying that the Forum Cartel Hangout is one of the few places in SL that I'd be nervous to visit and my post has now disappeared. It seems a little much that a comment like that is regarded as inappropriate. Surely members of the Forum Cartel are not that precious.

Ian, it appears that your reply comment became collateral damage.   

(They aren't called a Cartel for nothing.. ; )

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Speaking of Hippie; I saw a reference to how you, Val, and he were like the last two people to post to the GD forum (as I recall Jaen got in a few posts too). That was so odd; it was like you guys were the last people on Earth with reply buttons! I still remember you with that gigantic bowling ball :matte-motes-smile:

:smileyvery-happy: LOL Dillon! Just thinking of this last thread in the old GD still makes me laugh! It has been almots 7 hours of non-stop madness and lols while all the rest of the forum was collapsing! (and yes, Jaen was very active in it!) Poor Hippie found himself alone as the last survivor before this boat sank! As of today, it remains the friendliest and funniest thread I have seen. :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.