Looking for an invester,sleeping partner for business , sponsor |nothing sexual|

julieare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi , Im looking for an Lifestyle investment, related beyou or xeolife sponsorship  or some one with a ground sim available that i can rent with a discount, which would help me  out for 2 weeks.   i run a successful landscaping company and a successful social media marketing group, I  have also started a short term rental company project , and it is this i wish to expand. to match the demand , i am looking to open either a homestead or small 20k sim / depending on investment.  I have lots of resources , services as well as a small group of works in place, I am just looking for a little help | Financial and practical | to get the sim or homestead rental covered for the first 2 / 3 weeks.  In return i offer Advertisement on social media, product placement , and full page presentation in our rental guide magazine.  as well as a % of our profit for the agreed sponsorship time.  If you think you can help please message me via Note Card as my messages get capped. only serious offers considered, dreams or time wasted will not be replayed too .  PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SEXUAL OR WILLING TO GIVE ANYTHING SEXUAL IN RETURN !   This is for a modrate Life style project, catering for people in the role play as well as Beyou and xeolife lifestyles. 

4 hours ago, julieare said:

Hi , Im looking for an Lifestyle investment, related beyou or xeolife sponsorship  or some one with a ground sim available that i can rent with a discount, which would help me  out for 2 weeks.   i run a successful landscaping company and a successful social media marketing group, I  have also started a short term rental company project , and it is this i wish to expand. to match the demand , i am looking to open either a homestead or small 20k sim / depending on investment.  I have lots of resources , services as well as a small group of works in place, I am just looking for a little help | Financial and practical | to get the sim or homestead rental covered for the first 2 / 3 weeks.  In return i offer Advertisement on social media, product placement , and full page presentation in our rental guide magazine.  as well as a % of our profit for the agreed sponsorship time.  If you think you can help please message me via Note Card as my messages get capped. only serious offers considered, dreams or time wasted will not be replayed too .  PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SEXUAL OR WILLING TO GIVE ANYTHING SEXUAL IN RETURN !   This is for a modrate Life style project, catering for people in the role play as well as Beyou and xeolife lifestyles. 

I think this should be in the Commerce -> Wanted section of the Forums (you could report your post and ask for it to be moved). 

Perhaps I'm not understanding, but what it sounds like, to me, is that you want either a sponsorship (someone else to pay) or a discounted rental price on either a homestead region or a full region for several weeks, to help you expand a short term rental company? I'm a little fuzzy on how this is a Lifestyle investment, or where/how the Beyou or Xeolife lifestyles come into this. 

• Like 2

I think this should be in the Commerce -> Wanted section of the Forums (you could report your post and ask for it to be moved). 

Perhaps I'm not understanding, but what it sounds like, to me, is that you want either a sponsorship (someone else to pay) or a discounted rental price on either a homestead region or a full region for several weeks, to help you expand a short term rental company? I'm a little fuzzy on how this is a Lifestyle investment, or where/how the Beyou or Xeolife lifestyles come into this. 

.  yes , maybe this is so that i need to request this in the what-ed as well. - but i believe its lifestyle related as well, as im trying to reach out to people in the xeolife & beyou lifestyles, and im developing a lifestyle project. 

a sponsorship is not someone else to pay, a sponsorship is a deal of where someone or a company is interested in working with me, in to expose there products or services , which are related to mine.  A discounted rental price was only if someone is already using the sim- Ie a share of a sim. (i would consider a discount on a full sim is someone have the ground available.)  I dont need to share a homestead, there also wouldn't be enough prims available. Im looking for an investment or a sponsorship for the min of several weeks, im not looking for a day by day investment or advert board investment. the rental company isnt short term, but the rentals are.  The rental is geared towards lifestyle people - in the xeo & beyou community. 

If you've every expectation of being able to support a region rental after 3 weeks, then why not save up to pay for it yourself, or take out a short-term loan?

I do have enough to pay for it myself thank you :)  and I am saving up to be able to cover the rent on a long term - but if there is someone that would liek to sponsor or invest in the project then i may be able to expand quicker.  A investment may provide other benefits for the investor as well as myself, which may not be the same as if i was to take a Short term loan. :) 

I believe Time has a value, in SL & RL.  

Ps. Im going to report the original post & ask for it to be removed.

Edited by julieare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.