Skin and Head Lelutka Evo

conilmionome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, conilmionome said:

Hi guys, need some advice to create combo with a Lelutka Evo head. I'm looking for mature face, not too "clean" and with good level of details. 

I would want to use Skyler or Alain.

But which store to find that kind of skin?

Thanks!

you can set your HUD to "mature" that can help some..

Each LeLutka head comes with a folder full of add-on BOM layers that you can wear to give detail to or age your avatar’s face, I use the Mature (Lgt/Med/Drk) and Smile Lines (Lgt/Med/Drk) to make my men look older. As mentioned, you can also set your HUD to Mature. I am not sure how mature you wish to appear, but there is a skin shop that specializes in older looking avatars called POEMA. Here is one of their skins:

marketplace.jpg?1604039806

If this looks too old or rugged for you, what you can do is get a high-definition skin from any of the popular brands (I recommend Stray Dog, Clef de PeauFiner Threads, Vendetta, RAONHAUSEN) and then just add BOM layers like eyebags or wrinkles to age it just a little bit. Izzie has a set of face wrinkle tattoos that were made originally for women, but some of the layers sit well on male faces. You can try the demo first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My mAlt uses the Alain head with an included skin closest match to the body and included beard add on in a grey tone plus this freebie ager https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/soft-Wrinkles-Face-Tattoo/9589777 to look more mature. in the HUD there is a mature materials option it's not that strong and is only visible if you have ALM enabled. Interesting to see the head includes agers i didn't notice them before in the folder gave them a try, anyway here's an idea of what the head looks like with the freebie and included agers if you don't want to splash out the L$ (click to make larger)

CMalt_006_editedALM.jpg.6941e3edfcd3ae97237f1997e671022c.jpg
Just ALM mature materials option

CMalt_007_editedagertat.jpg.dd01ba3dc0be2bebd5e9a4484f3cc24c.jpg
With https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/soft-Wrinkles-Face-Tattoo/9589777 

CMalt_008_editedlilagertat.jpg.7955613ea2292bfd5397e62e900dba27.jpg
With light tone mature tattoo layer included with head

CMalt_009_editedlelagertatfreckle.jpg.bf23bcfd381587356e4b0ba450d5f7cb.jpg
With freebie ager, included mature light tone and freckles option 2 tattoo layers

While i was happy enough with just the ager i actually think i'll stick with option 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.