can anyone inworld get amessage to someone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Blazer:

You do understand that this is not a messaging service, yes? Generally, if people can't get inworld, they wait until they can, or they contact their friends through other means.

In addition to bee's advice (which will work if the resident is registered on the Forums; I don't know if it will work if they aren't...), please read the advice given to you in the previous threads that you created asking for personal couriers:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Make-Friends/can-someone-help/m-p/892845

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Make-Friends/can-someonedo-me-a-huge-favor/m-p/888149

You really need to put your email address onto your profile - on the front "about" section - and if these friends of yours really "need" to contact you, then they can, instead of you seeing these forums as a messaging service.

Also, did you know that if you are unable to login on the main Second Life viewer, you can use a text-only client, such as Radegast, which will enable you to communicate directly with people, but without the graphics?

I don't think M Sparta is going to be very thrilled if 20 or so people send him a message inworld to email you, do you???

Since you spend so much time not being able to get into SL and refuse to ask for help for your actual problem, instead of keep posting these silly message posts, why don`t you just join Skype of MSN messenger and make friends there instead & you won`t keep having these problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.