Firestorm photo problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've always taken photos in Firestorm at a higher screen resolution of around 4000px, with no problem. Suddenly, since yesterday, I'm no longer able to do this, and the maximum size allowed is the current window size. I did update to the latest version of Firestorm about a week ago, but I was still able to take bigger pics before yesterday.

High Res Snapshots to disk is still active in my settings.

What else has changed? What else can I check?

6 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I've always taken photos in Firestorm at a higher screen resolution of around 4000px, with no problem. Suddenly, since yesterday, I'm no longer able to do this, and the maximum size allowed is the current window size. I did update to the latest version of Firestorm about a week ago, but I was still able to take bigger pics before yesterday.

High Res Snapshots to disk is still active in my settings.

What else has changed? What else can I check?

Choose "Custom" as the size and enter the dimensions you wish to use, as demonstrated with my alt here. 
image.png.5d8fb8cf1e0dea2404a909583e3c06a7.png

3 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Choose "Custom" as the size and enter the dimensions you wish to use, as demonstrated with my alt here. 
image.png.5d8fb8cf1e0dea2404a909583e3c06a7.png

This is where I normally change it and where I tried to change it yesterday. It no longer allows me to select numbers bigger than my screen resolution

It will not allow you to set a Custom Size larger than 512x512 (or Current Window) when saving as a snapshot to Inventory.

All others - on my end anyway - allow for larger Custom sizes.

No idea on what to check if your snapshots to Disk or other options are mucking up.

Edited by Solar Legion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.