Ive had a Basic accound, and now ive cancelled it, should i pay anything?

system1987

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello!

I had a Basic account out there, now i want to cancel it. Ive got an eMail with confirmation. Should i pay anything? I didnt do anything in my account. and i have 1000L$, can i get it back?

Thank you for your answers. 

4 answers to this question

You can get the L$1,000 back if you sell it before you wipe out the account.  Log in to your Dashboard at secondlife.com and then select the Manage option under the Linden Exchange heading on the left side of the page. Then choose Sell L$.  Your L$1,000 will be worth about $4 US.  As an alternative, you could decide not to cancel your account and just leave the L$1,000 there.  As long as you don't have recurring group liabilities or rent to worry about, the L$ will just sit there, waiting for you to change your mind and come back to SL.  If you cancel your account and then change your mind, though, it will cost you $9.95 to reactivate it and get your avatar and inventory back again.

• Like 2

Hello system. Your post confused me. You have cancelled or you want to cancel your account? You don't need to pay something if you want to delete your basic account. You said. You have 1000 lindens. You asked if you can you get it back. What and by who?

You can edit your post if you wish. (Edit --> Options) Also if english isn't your first language, you can re-post it in your first language.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.