why cant i rez in my linden home?

turtleboy Katana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sorry i didn't put more info in the first post, first off i just want to thank you all for the help, k i just got the linden home haven't put anything in it yet so i know its not full but anyway the problem is the no rezzing logo at the middle top of the screen is there, and yes it is my home cause it said "TB's palace" and thats what i named my linden home. thx again guy's and gal's for the help!!!

7 answers to this question

Without any other details this is just a shot in the dark but, it could be that you're over your prim limit. Linden Homes only give you 117 to work with and if you get close to or at that limit and then try to rez something that would take you over the limit the item won't rez. You would however get an error message saying that the item couldn't be rezzed because the parcel is full.

• Like 1

Hello I also would like to know why can't i still access the alarm for my home,also can't access the upstairs or downstairs doors can't get out. & the past person that lived there left all these damm cats I' don't hate cats but to hear that Adam purring  & mewing all the time I need these things looked into or give me a diffrencent home.:

@ BrooklynBorn,

Check that you are in the right house. Go to About Land from the World Menu, this place. You should be named as the owner on the first tab.

If its your house, go to the options tab and set the scripts to run for all residents and follow the same advice on the other posts here to report to LiveChat that the scripts are not working properly.

The cat sounds could be coming from a neighbours house, as you are having problems anyway with that house I would suggest that you click the abandon button (also on about land) and then go back to the website and choose another house.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.