Marketplace help please! not sure to ask here or not

LeandraStarchaser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello all, not sure if this is in the right  category or not but I am trying to log into the marketplace and for some odd reason I can not. When i type in my name and password it takes it and then it takes me to the main page with the sign in at the top again. I have no clue as to why this is happening. What i can do to fix this? can someone tell me please?

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, LeandraStarchaser said:

hello all, not sure if this is in the right  category or not but I am trying to log into the marketplace and for some odd reason I can not. When i type in my name and password it takes it and then it takes me to the main page with the sign in at the top again. I have no clue as to why this is happening. What i can do to fix this? can someone tell me please?

There are a few people reporting the same thing on the forums.  The grid status says the issue was resolved hours ago but I guess when support opens in a couple of hours they will get a lot of reports its not fixed.  I can only say you are not alone (its working fine for me) and keep an eye on the grid status

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

There are a few people reporting the same thing on the forums.  The grid status says the issue was resolved hours ago but I guess when support opens in a couple of hours they will get a lot of reports its not fixed.  I can only say you are not alone (its working fine for me) and keep an eye on the grid status

oh wow good to know its not just me. I thought i had done something wrong.. thank you for letting me know. I will keep my eye on the status for sure thank you.

30 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

The main status page is still.saying MP issues

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io

My reading of that status page implies to me that there are MP purchase issues, but not overall website issues.  I'd consider login issue to be more applicable to website issues.  Yet, who knows how LL decides to classify things from day to day.

image.thumb.png.40b4cea1e817583a518eb0cf9d4b8313.png

I have had the same problem for 2 days now. I can log in to SL, I can login to my page and the SL community, but I can't login to Marketplace. I either get the message that the username and password are incorrect, or I come back to the start page, without being logged in.

Very frustrating.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My reading of that status page implies to me that there are MP purchase issues, but not overall website issues.  I'd consider login issue to be more applicable to website issues.  Yet, who knows how LL decides to classify things from day to day.

image.thumb.png.40b4cea1e817583a518eb0cf9d4b8313.png

That's what I'm getting, too.  I was able to log in yesterday but when I came back later, I got the ERROR message.  I also had some message inworld about MP.  I don't even remember what it said to be honest. 

6 hours ago, MeliMeloPoses said:

I have had the same problem for 2 days now. I can log in to SL, I can login to my page and the SL community, but I can't login to Marketplace. I either get the message that the username and password are incorrect, or I come back to the start page, without being logged in.

Very frustrating.

i understand your frustration. I had logged in fin the other day into marketplace, but then today couldn't even get into the page. but yet my friend was able to log in with no problems. So I am like what's the deal. so unfair :(

On 10/22/2020 at 11:19 PM, LeandraStarchaser said:

i understand your frustration. I had logged in fin the other day into marketplace, but then today couldn't even get into the page. but yet my friend was able to log in with no problems. So I am like what's the deal. so unfair :(

the weird thing is, this account is my account for my shop, but my main account and the main account of my coowner can log in to marketplace with no problems. It's really weird

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.