Genus BOM Head and addon lips

Candy Tangerine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, so I have a Genus BOM head and I have it configured correctly on my BOM body.  I bought some additional lips for it from the Genus store.  But when I unpack the lips all that is there is a "script" file.  What am I supposed to do with that to get the lip color choices to show up?  Thanks.

• Like 1

You might of unpacked the Applier..Click ADD on the one in your inventory then it should show on screen instead for you to use. if you don't see it after doing that, right click on it to edit it them look for edit lines so you can move it around your screen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Candy Tangerine said:

Hi, so I have a Genus BOM head and I have it configured correctly on my BOM body.  I bought some additional lips for it from the Genus store.  But when I unpack the lips all that is there is a "script" file.  What am I supposed to do with that to get the lip color choices to show up?  Thanks.

Most lipstick I've noticed is still in applier form and not the BOM although they're slowly moving to that. 

Genus has applier layers for make ups, so you can still use appliers...and they have HD lip appliers, and those textures cannot be used for BOM (system layers).  It is not always about how fast or slow creators are moving to BOM.  There is a demand for HD lip appliers.  There is also still a demand for normal make up appliers too, because peeps still want control over opacity.  I am seeing that a mix of using BOM make layers and Appliers make ups, being the most popular atm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.