Large interactive places like this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My mom and I go on secondlife together. She found this replica of a part of New York called “New York City Beverley Hills Liber-T City Arcana & France” and it’s great. It’s big and there’s a lot to see and do. It’s well made.

I also liked Tohoku and London City.

Are there any other expansive places like cities I could go visit? I’m not much for places like cafes and hangout spots as I get bored. I want to explore!

Some big themed places in SL.

• The City-State of New Babbage A sizable town with lots of details. Go into almost any building and it will not disappoint.
  • Folkvang, a Viking sim. Rides, trains, experiences, history. Only one sim, but several levels with much detail.
  • Caledon, home of Oxbridge Caledon learning center and many other things. Another sizable city.
  • Mopire/SSOC - Three sims of modern Tokyo. Remember to drive on the left.

All are mom-safe.

• Like 1

London City spans 6 sims regions and it's (obviously) modelled after London. As long as you avoid the "(un-)Welcome Area" in Soho you'll be fine. I particularly like their version of Hyde Park (they have called it Regents Park but hey-ho, that's a different park altogether). If you know the real London at all you'll certainly recognise a few landmarks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.