where are my lindens

diamondtat18

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, diamondtat18 said:

As of 09/03/2020 I paid for 15,000 lindens and have not got them $61.25,what do i do

check if you placed a limit buy ( most likely)
at your accountpage, next to the buy button there's a manage  button, there you can see what order, and what kind.

When i look at the current market it's very possible you did the limit buy at 250/1 .. theres 73 million L$ waiting to be processed at that rate. ..it could be weeks if more people keep entering at 249/248 or lower rates.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. Someone help please, and i need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

Lindal Kidd your page has expired 

9 hours ago, Ebonometry said:

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. Someone help please, and i need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

Lindal Kidd your page has expired 

Your answer is in the below noted thread.  In the future, PLEASE DO NOT put the same question in multiple places. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.